Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed e-file acknowledgement

Phill
Level 1

E-filed a Virginia partnership return a week ago and the e-file status is still indicating "Return Sent to State".  In the past, I was able to have ProSeries check into it by providing them with the submission ID.  However, I can't seem to find where to do that now.  Can you still provide ProSeries the submission ID and have them look into it and, if so, how is this accomplished?  Thanks.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

There is no automatic option to investigate this type of thing.

Youve tried using the Update Acknowledgments of Selected returns?  Sometimes that pulls it in.  Highlight the file in the EFCenter and use this.   If its still stuck, you'll either need to call Intuit or call the state to find out what the status is.

updateacks.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Highlight the return in the EFCenter and hit F12, that will open the Efiling Reports window, you should find what you need in there.

0 Cheers
Phill
Level 1

Thanks; however, I was aware of this option.  It still only shows that the return was sent to the state.  It doesn't appear to provide a mechanism for notifying ProSeries so that they can investigate why the prolonged delay.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

There is no automatic option to investigate this type of thing.

Youve tried using the Update Acknowledgments of Selected returns?  Sometimes that pulls it in.  Highlight the file in the EFCenter and use this.   If its still stuck, you'll either need to call Intuit or call the state to find out what the status is.

updateacks.png