Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer corner

gparch1
Level 3

While I am waiting 55 minutes on hold with Proseries to ask about a reject, I heard the recording mention that there is a customer corner where we can post answers to customer surveys about how ProSeries is doing.  The survey is not accessible on the customer corner....about par for the course for ProSeries Professional.   Little support and software that does not function properly as witnessed by the CT-EITC worksheet failure, lack of timely reporting on the status of state acknowledgements, and I could go on and on while I wait longer on hold for someone to please pick up the phone.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
ag9
Level 2

I feel your frustration. I paid my dues of waiting 71 minutes on hold. Then the music stopped and I could hear voices talking to each other. I hollered hello repeatedly and finally gave up. Is there an email where I can give feedback?

qbteachmt
Level 15

"The survey is not accessible on the customer corner."

It means, if they have a currently Open survey, you can respond. It's not "the" survey, but if there is a survey going or not, when you go there.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-news-updates/discussion/proseries-customer-cor...

"and I could go on and on"

Yes, this Community of peer users can see this.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
gparch1
Level 3

Then why have on the hold message on the Proseries phone that a survey is available to give feedback?  In fact, it is not available to give feedback.

qbteachmt
Level 15

"that a survey is available to give feedback?"

Yesterday or the day before, every web page that I opened in these forums included a survey pop up. That's gone, today.

"Then why have on the hold message on the Proseries phone"

You know you are asking peer users about Intuit's survey process, right?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers