Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corporation Return

kabbabkkg
Level 3

I have a corporation return for Louisiana.  When I do the Select and download new products it will not download the Louisiana Corporation worksheets.  I went in and clicked 1120 on the state and it still did not add.  I has the Colorado one checked and unchecked it but still nothing.

Need to know what or if there is an issue with this.

Thanks

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Looks like Inuit doesn't have that state high on its list of priorities.  It isn't scheduled to arrive until the end of the month.

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

Looks like Inuit doesn't have that state high on its list of priorities.  It isn't scheduled to arrive until the end of the month.

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

Slava Ukraini!
Tonyama
Level 1

The same issue exists with NJ - scheduled 2/28/2020

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I would say that they just skipped over that section of the alphabet if I didn't know MN was good to go.

Slava Ukraini!
JonathanV
Level 3

Does anyone have any information on when the Louisiana Corporation return will be final? The website say March 5th. Considering the federal return is due March 15th, I feel that March 5th is unacceptable. This is causing our office to get behind and some clients to get frustrated. I understand that we can do the federal and then come back and finish the state but this just adds extra time that is not billable. Any thoughts?

0 Cheers
taxman1947
Level 1

i have 6 Federal 1120's done and 3 more waiting, cannot finish until Louisiana 1120 is available, what is the problem

JonathanV
Level 3

Our office around 30-35 waiting. The release date is now March 11th.

Its been pushed back twice, so I'm not very confident of this date.

The problem is Proseries. The LA 1120 is available in Lacerte...

0 Cheers