Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Organizer in ProSeries Professional

ljsmith2
Level 4

Hello,

When printing a client organizer, It says the file is not authorized, and, the balance due is $10.00

("You don't have sufficient funds"). I thought that the organizer was included with the Professional version of ProSeries.

I have already updated to include it in home base, and transferred the client files.

Is there something else I need to do?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Depends on your package.   

I have the 1040 Complete and it does not include Organizers, I have to pay for them individually, looks like PPR for Organizers is $10 each.

If you want unlimited, you will need to call Sales and see what the unlimited Organizer package will cost you.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Depends on your package.   

I have the 1040 Complete and it does not include Organizers, I have to pay for them individually, looks like PPR for Organizers is $10 each.

If you want unlimited, you will need to call Sales and see what the unlimited Organizer package will cost you.

ljsmith2
Level 4

Thank you, Lisa.

I also have the 1040 Complete. Just checked online and the price is $329.00 annually.

Not sure how many of the clients would actually use it.

May be more cost effective to save a similar document and email as attachment when needed.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I only have 5 or 6 clients that will actually fill one out, they call me in January and I send it to them only. 

I send out an annual newsletter/flyer type of thing in January, and the majority of those come back to me unopened, so I wont waste the money on the organizers for everyone. 

ljsmith2
Level 4

That's what I was thinking. Thanks again!

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Youre welcome!

0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9

Inside of Professional is a Client Checklist (under Tools).  It is included in the package.  We print them out and send them to our clients.

jim casswell
Level 1

Is there any way to add a column for the prior years amounts to the Checklist?

0 Cheers