Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client letter

mmanztax
Level 1

Does anyone know how to batch print the client letter in the organizer section?  Thanks in advance

Mike

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Did you hit strike out by accident or are you canceling your question?

I see that you can batch print the Cover Sheet of the organizer, if thats what you mean by client letter with the organizer.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
mmanztax
Level 1

did not mean to strike it out.  I am looking to batch print the client letter from the organizer to 1040 section.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I dont think the 1040 client letter can be batch printed, since its not considered a "form".
If you highlight the clients in Homebase and hit File > Print > Batch Print you'll see all your options.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Magstitch
Level 1

I found a workaround for this issue. 

Go to Organizer for 1040 HomeBase

Select File, Print Options

Control Which Forms Print

Under Short Organizer, make sure "Never" is selected for all forms

Still Under Print Options, Go to Control Which Letters Print

Select which letter you want to print with the organizer

Go back to HomeBase

Highlight which clients you want to print the letter for and select File, Print, and then select Short Organizer.

There will be no forms to print, but the letter will print.

Accountant-Man
Level 12

Thank you Magstitch, I only saw this after I printed all my Organizers and letters! Drat.

The only problem with your idea is that you have to go back and fix the forms to print,  but that can be done easily if you know how to backup the Common folder. 

My issue has been that I like the letters printed single sided but the Organizers double sided. Last year I figured it out, I think, but I forget how. 

I think it works if you have two printers if one of them prints double sided, but I am done for this year anyway. 

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers