Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change ProSeries Sign-in Password

suptaxconslt1
Level 3

How do you change the ProSeries Sign-in password?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
Absolutions
Level 1

Just click the "I forgot my user ID or password" at the login screen. It will then prompt you to resetting the password.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You should also be ale to log in here

https://accounts.intuit.com/index.html

and change User ID, password, email, multi factor authentication, etc.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Cedar
Level 1

I was asked to change our password today in ProSeries and after changing it, the other ProSeries programs we have were still using the previous password. This has never happened before.  What is the problem?

0 Cheers
suptaxconslt1
Level 3

I was a little surprised today also. When I tried to sign-in, I received a very brief message that I used an incorrect password, then a pop-up window immediately appeared requesting a new password. Since then I've signed-in to 2017, 2018 & 2019 ProSeries tax programs using this new password. I also used the new password to sign-in to this site.

So, I'm not sure what is happening. I'm able to log-in everything using the new password. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Not sure, whenever I change mine it uses the new one on all the other Intuit products.  A glitch of some kind.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Richard98
Level 1

How I can reset password I forgot

0 Cheers