Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Address with ProSeries and IRS

karenlfranklin
Level 1

I have moved.  How do I change the preparer's address in ProSeries.  I remember it has to be connected with the IRS somehow.

Karen

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

You can change the address under your account anytime on the One Intuit Account website.

This will also involve updating your registered address for EFIN.  You'll need to initiate this over e-services.  Once your EFIN address is updated with the IRS, you'd need to upload the document showing the new address to Intuit for verification.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
itonewbie
Level 15

You can change the address under your account anytime on the One Intuit Account website.

This will also involve updating your registered address for EFIN.  You'll need to initiate this over e-services.  Once your EFIN address is updated with the IRS, you'd need to upload the document showing the new address to Intuit for verification.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
karenlfranklin
Level 1

Thank you.  I'm going to try it now.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

NP, @karenlfranklin!

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Albert1
Level 1

how do you up load the document showing the new address to Intuit for verification of the change of address? 

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@Albert1  Follow the steps under "Follow these steps to register your EFIN with Intuit" in this article:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/license-information/help/register-your-efin-with-intuit-befo...

Still an AllStar
help 2019
Level 1

I changed address in Intuit, but address did not update in Pro-Series.

It has been more than a week.

I need to file tax returns and can not file with incorrect firm address

0 Cheers