Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Pro Series Basic, how can I opt to print darker fonts as a default. My copies are coming out much too light.

judith-baum
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

OK, I found it in Professional...do you have a similar screen in Basic?  I was in Homebase and clicked the Printer Options, not sure you can find it if youre inside a client file. 

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

OK, I found it in Professional...do you have a similar screen in Basic?  I was in Homebase and clicked the Printer Options, not sure you can find it if youre inside a client file. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

What you see is what you get through the software.  You can check to see if your printer has some options to make it print darker.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
judith-baum
Level 1
But the "Knowledge Base Article" states that there is an option to print darker fonts for the preparer and client copy. Supposedly this is also for "basic", but I can't find these print options.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I didn’t know you could do that but I don’t use Basic so I can’t provide you with anything more than what the knowledge base article says - sorry.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I actually remember seeing something about that, darker print on the client and preparer copies....a few years ago they changed the print on the filing copy, it looks normal to me, I wouldn't expect it any darker, so Ive never looked into it...but it does ring a bell!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Can you link to the knowledge base article?

0 Cheers
PBinNJ
Level 3

Hello - I'm using the professional version and my print is very light. I tried optimize and that was worse, switched to print darker fonts with client copy - didn't help; tried print as image which did improve, but are there any other options that I'm missing?  Thanks. 

0 Cheers