Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I send an engagement letter through LINK for Pro Series?

taxladyerika
Level 1

I've used LINK before with ProConnect.  I switched this year to Pro Series.  

So far it's been a headache.  Just transferring clients form ProConnect to Pro Series is not a fun experience, but rather it was over an hour on the phone to Customer Service *make sure you contact ProConnect for this, not ProSeries.* and it takes 4 to 6 weeks, so make sure you get started on this early!

My current issue is that in the past, through LINK, I've been able to send an engagement letter to clients as part of the document request process.  I am unable to find a similar function for Pro Series.  It appears Lacerte LINK does it, I know ProConnect LINK does it.  Does Pro Series LINK?  How can I electronically send an engagement letter to my client prior to preparing their tax return without using an e-signature?  I want to through LINK.  This is very frustrating. 

I appreciate the feedback, thank you in advance!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I don't use link, but here is link for training: https://proconnect.intuit.com/link/training/. It is for ProSeries, Proconnect, and Lacerte

0 Cheers