Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN I EFILE 2017 AND 2018 INCOME TAXES NOW

WALLSTREET3
Level 3

I need to file 2017 2018, has de IRS open up to receive them now?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

did you to Update>Refresh Updates...??

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
Dependable
Level 4

If the returns have no issues with tax extenders yes.  If not you'll have to wait until they are updated.

dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

they did an update at the end of January that would let you file the returns w/o extender issues.

this was posted last Friday... 2018 is all ready now.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-news-and-updates/discussion/proseries-2018-individ...

"refresh updates" is important if you are still having issues on this

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
WALLSTREET3
Level 3

Today I was able to file 2017 but 2018 was rejected by Intuit telling me that i needed to update my software, which I did and I tried for the 2nd time with same result. What's wrong with this?

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

did you to Update>Refresh Updates...??

WALLSTREET3
Level 3

Yes I did. Thank you for your guidance