Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

California Form 3849 Premium Assistance Subsidy

HungCPA
Level 2

Where is the California  input area in order to input the form 3895 new this year? It seems the premium assistance subsidy is still not calculating. I had the other software shows refund but in the ProSeries Basic. When is the update going to be available?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I got a few rejects today about the 3849, says an update coming on the 18th should fix it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
15 Comments 15
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I got a few rejects today about the 3849, says an update coming on the 18th should fix it.

0 Cheers
HungCPA
Level 2

Thank you for the information.

mbp_star
Level 1

Was anyone able to get the update and submit successfully?

0 Cheers
mbp_star
Level 1

I now get error.

CA_Itemized - We've identified a potential issue in your California return due to an error in our software.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I updated this morning and the one I had rejected a few days ago went through.....CA_itemized, that looks like a new error, I haven't seen that one.

mbp_star
Level 1

Yes we are getting the same error. If you figure this out please let me know!thx

0 Cheers
HungCPA
Level 2

I just updated the software 2 minutes ago. I still didn't see the forms yet.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
See which forms? Use CTRL+F and then type in the form number

0 Cheers
HungCPA
Level 2

The form 3849 which calculate your health insuarnce of repayment or credit in California state.

0 Cheers
kelleyscuties
Level 1

My reject stated it would updater the software Feb 26, 2021. How do you update the software?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
If youve updated and still have an issue, you may need to use REFRESH Updates in the Updates drop down menu.

0 Cheers
kelleyscuties
Level 1

Thank you. How do I upload? I don't understand

0 Cheers
kelleyscuties
Level 1

Hi honey, I am so confused. Where do I find the software so I can update mine. I received the error notice too but turbo tax passed it through twice.

0 Cheers
bubble2020
Level 1

Im getting the same error message 3849 form? i hear ppl saying update? but where do i update? 

0 Cheers
kelleyscuties
Level 1

Mine did the same. I called on the 26th, and spoke to a nice lady.. She looked through all the new laws. I had to click "no max" (would have to pay an additional $50). 

I was hesitant but I sent it again. It was accepted 2 hours later by state! Thank goodness that's over!

Go back to that email where your return came back. Click 'fix it'. Go over, page by page clicking next. When you get to end then click. resend. With Turbo tax is caught up. Yours will go through.

0 Cheers