Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calif Form 100 for an HOA

RandyABS
Level 2

How can I override amounts in Calif Form 100 that have come from Federal Form 1120 for an HOA?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RandyABS
Level 2

Well, now I've found I CAN e-file both the federal AND state returns (1120 & 100) for this HOA.  The problem was with needing to "Remove" a supporting schedule I was using for the federal return each time I switched to the state return.  So, I've solved my problem, although it's making me feel the program is a bit clumsy in this area.  Thanks, guys!

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
dkh
Level 15

Have you tried to right click on the amounts you want to override?      I'm not a fan of overriding. That number is there from data input so if the amount isn't correct I ask myself why.

0 Cheers
RandyABS
Level 2

I'm discovering I can't e-file the state if I want to show different numbers than what's being reported on the 1120.  I know that sounds weird, but this is for an HOA.  Making progress but still struggling with state 100 looking like I want it to but then reverting back to unwanted data from 1120 when printing.  😞

0 Cheers
RandyABS
Level 2

Well, now I've found I CAN e-file both the federal AND state returns (1120 & 100) for this HOA.  The problem was with needing to "Remove" a supporting schedule I was using for the federal return each time I switched to the state return.  So, I've solved my problem, although it's making me feel the program is a bit clumsy in this area.  Thanks, guys!