Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA reject due to incomplete information in the payment record

DanaL
Level 3

All boxes are checked but I cannot figure out how to get the CA to go through.

Client is getting a refund which we are applying to her 2021 est payments.  Payment #4 will be auto deducted.  No to direct deposit and Yes to direct deposit have been tried and nothing works.

Any idea why this keep rejecting? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Its the auto debit of the ES payment.....

I didnt apply any refund to estimated on the one I had and Ive had others with balances due direct debited get accepted no problems.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Im getting it too....I think it has to do with the estimated payments auto debited, other returns with just direct debit of the 2020 balance due have gone through fine.

I went ahead and went to the FTB Webpay website and scheduled the payments, I gotta get some of these files off my desk, I cant wait around for Intuit to fix all these bits and pieces!

0 Cheers
DanaL
Level 3

I was with tech support this morning.  Seems to be a bug in the system.  My guess is it has to do with the applying refunds to est payments.  I logged a case.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Its the auto debit of the ES payment.....

I didnt apply any refund to estimated on the one I had and Ive had others with balances due direct debited get accepted no problems.

0 Cheers