Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Test Pro Series 2020 Unable To Transfer Return from 2019 Proseries

MrTest20
Level 2

I am trying to copy my tax return and it is throwing an error "NOT ENOUGH SPACE".  This is in the 2020 Beta software.  All other tax returns were able to be transfered.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Kim Greenblatt

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Not sure how you got  a "beta" copy of it...why arent you using the one that available for everyone to download?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

A dozen or so people participated in our Beta this year, which was basically just an early release. It should update to the exact same version everyone else is using (that's new this year.. in previous years the Beta was a special thing people had to uninstall).

Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Hi, I'm sorry you ran into an issue. Was it "NOT ENOUGH SPACE" or "NOT ENOUGH MEMORY"? 

Can you email a sanitized copy of it to proseries_engineering@intuit.com?

- In ProSeries TY19, select the file in HomeBase, then right click and choose "Sanitize"

- Email that sanitized file to us (the sanitization process just removes all Personal Information)

thanks,

Orlando