Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the IRS or Proseries problem with eletronic withrawal payments?

darleylima
Level 1

I do have send a lot of income taxes( 1120) with option to eletronic funds withdrawal of federal due, but my clients are complaing that is not been withdrawal.

Are the IRS or Proseries problem with eletronic withrawal payments?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
sdcpa
Level 1

I am having the same problem with individual tax balance due returns.  I used either 4/9 or 4/12 as the date to withdraw the funds and they have not been paid. I called Lacerte and they told me that it is an IRS problem.  I have a call into the IRS Tax Practitioner number and awaiting a return call.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

IRS, preparers using lots of different programs are having clients with similar experiences...Ive seen a few that it took 2 weeks for the funds to pull.     

Call the EFT phone number if youre worried, and want to be sure its scheduled, before sending in a second payment. The phone number is right on the 8879.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
sdcpa
Level 1

I spoke with the IRS.  The returns are "not fully processed yet".  They told me they are working first on returns that have refunds.  They also told me that returns with refundable credits are being manually checked for accuracy.  They also told me that is the return had a "pay by 4/12" date that they will honor that date as payment date even if they withdraw the funds at a later date.  They DID NOT guarantee that the funds would be withdrawn.  Told me to have the client watch their bank account.  What the heck??

0 Cheers