Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know how to get Proseries Tools Hub to actually work?

rivkah
Level 3

I have one client file that will not open, showing error 604, claiming file is corrupt.  So, I downloaded the tools hub, installed it... icon shows up on desktop.... but all that shows up is a non-usable screen.  Nothing can be clicked on or opened.

I really don't want to start all over with the client return when I sooooooo close (only needed one last figure to complete the return).

Any ideas?

Thank you

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Maybe it a bad desktop shortcut....does it show up in your Windows Programs list?   

pstoolhub.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

This is what you see when its open, I'll be honest though, Im not too confident that it will fix a corrupt file.

pstoolhub1.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
rivkah
Level 3

What I see is similar.  Instead of "eval cleanup" is has "corruption repair".  Regardless, I have been able to open to that screen, then nothing.  Using programs instead of the icon, it now shows an arrow, but still nothing.

The last thing I needed this year to re-prepare the return that took me 17 hours to complete the first time around.    Oh well, I guess it's good practice.... 

0 Cheers