Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any idea on Fixed Asset Manager 2020 Release?

KatieSWW
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

The answer to that question has been kept in a mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnalls' porch since noon today.  Only Carnac can answer that question, so the best you can do is assume it will arrive about the same time as it did last year.

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

@IRonMaN wrote:

...so the best you can do is assume it will arrive about the same time as it did last year.

I really hate to be advocating for the devil, especially since I already did my confession during Easter, but what if it doesn't arrive at the same time?  And what if I want to get hold of that mayo jar for the answer anyway?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

"but what if it doesn't arrive at the same time?"

If it comes earlier, problem solved.  If it comes later.......................... call support everyday and ask if it is ready yet.  I hear Intuit appreciates getting calls like that.

"And what if I want to get hold of that mayo jar for the answer anyway?"

Do a Google search to find Funk and Wagnells' porch.

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

Memories.

We've been cleaning out my mother's house in preparation for selling. There was a Funk & Wagnall's encyclopedia. We got it when we were kids-one volume a week at the grocery store. We loved reading it.

Ex-AllStar
itonewbie
Level 15

That's very nice, Susan!  That would be a keepsake and something to treasury as part of your childhood memory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

You have to keep that.  Encyclopedias are as common today as unicorns. 

Slava Ukraini!
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Should be 12/9 - that's what the engineering team is aiming for. Usually we deploy around mid day PST.

I don't think the lawyers will let me promise that though, so +- is possible if we run into snags.

0 Cheers
Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 7

Lawyers don't have fixed assets; that's why they're lawyers.

0 Cheers