Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amend nonresident tax return

Level 2

I need to file Form 1040X for a non-resident [Form 1040NR]. I cannot find form 1040X

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
3 Replies 3
Level 12

Not included with 1040NR forms.   You may have to get creative to prepare it within 1040X included in 1040 program.  Or download pdf from IRS.

Level 2

Thank you. I do have it as an alternative; but whats the benefit of proseries tax!!

Level 11

Check with Lacerte or Ultratax. PS is the cheapest one, so it might not have all forms.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers