Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After I downloaded the latest update, the program is now adding a State of Kansas Form K-40PT (Low income property tax credit) to EVERY single return, even returns that have already been efiled.

shu1962
Level 2

It will NOT let you remove the form, and it will not let you efile due to it showing up as an "error", because it is wanting you to fill out the form.

I was wondering if anyone has reported this to Proseries, or how they were told to resolve the issue.

I have not yet contacted Proseries, and here it is Sunday, and they are not open.

Thank you in advance.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
PATAX
Level 15

Shu, this was brought up a few days ago by a gentleman CPA in Kansas... I think all you have to do is put a zero in the one field and you'll be okay... Do a search for this it was on April 16th.. good luck... Just my opinion...

shu1962
Level 2

Thank you PATAX.

I responded to the other post, and will contact Proseries.

PATAX
Level 15

You are welcome... We have to try to help each other... There are few easy returns anymore, in my opinion...

0 Cheers