Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Problem occurred durng installation

LFHaylesCPA
Level 1
Can't install 2020 Basic Proseries, Followed instructions in the article attached to the message, fixed the firewall, updated windows 10, restarted, nothing worked. Also, can't update fully my 2019, tried that also before installing 2020. Tried to reinstall 2019, received the same message. Help!
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Chris268
Level 3
How to contact ProSeries for help

If you need help, you can call us directly or take advantage of our self-help options with the new Intuit Accountants Community.

To contact sales, or renew your ProSeries product, please call 1-800-934-1040, Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM PT. Closed Saturday and Sunday.

For customer service and technical support for ProSeries, ProSeries Basic, and using Intuit Link with ProSeries, please call 1-800-434-6818. We offer extended hours for support at the busiest tax-filing times. See below for extended hours. Closed on all holidays listed below.

Based on the wait times, you may be offered a callback request. This feature will allow you to hang up and continue working while we keep your place in line and call you back when it's time. By selecting this option, we will ask you to verify or enter a direct phone number to return your call.  If we miss you, we'll leave a voicemail with further instructions to reach us again.

Tax season hours of operationApplicable 1/23 - 2/28 and 3/16 - 4/41 Open Close
Monday through Friday6:00 AM6:00 PM
Saturday8:00 AM4:00 PM
SundayClosedClosed

*All hours listed are in Pacific Time

March deadline hours of operation
April deadline hours of operation
Holiday hours of operation
What self-service support options do you offer?

1All hours are subject to change without notice.

0 Cheers
LFHaylesCPA
Level 1
I spent two hours on the phone getting directions but still can't install. Now even my 2019 upon launch says "unable to locate common files folder".
0 Cheers