Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90-days delay in federal tax payment

ChiHoang
Level 4

I have a client that owe federal tax that I already e-filed with the date payment of April 14.  How can we change that date to July 14 ? Thanks for your response

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
User FIDO 61
Level 8

"To cancel the payment, call the U.S. Treasury Financial Agent at 1-888-353-4537 no later than 2 business days prior to the payment (settlement) date. Cancellation of a required estimated tax payment could lead to penalties and interest charges."

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

@IntuitAustin 

These posts are getting ridiculous.  Have someone put a notice in the software what you are doing about this.

Slava Ukraini!
meoleson
Level 5

Asked and answered countless times by your peers.  In the search the community bar type in July 15 and you will get a quicker answer.  This same question will only be answered so many times by your peers.

meoleson
Level 5

This same question has been asked at least six times on page one alone, doesn't anyone know how to search to see if the same question has been asked and answered previously?

User FIDO 61
Level 8

"To cancel the payment, call the U.S. Treasury Financial Agent at 1-888-353-4537 no later than 2 business days prior to the payment (settlement) date. Cancellation of a required estimated tax payment could lead to penalties and interest charges."

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
0 Cheers