Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2Q 2020 941 Form

campoclan1
Level 1

Usually when I go to a company to print out the 941 in print reports, I will input the total deposits on line 13. When I go to print the report, it shows 100% of the deposits I made was an overpayment (which isn't true). It looks like it's not putting a number on line 12 but I'm not sure how to fix it. Is anyone else having these problems? My program is up to date. I currently have been on hold with support for over half an hour so I am resorting to this forum for help. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I dont use QEF, but I know the software I use for payroll reports told me the 941 calculations wouldnt be updated and the form ready for use until after July 10th, so it wouldnt surprise me if other payroll software is still trying to get their updates in place to make the new forms work properly.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
jaks792
Level 1

2Q 2020 941 Form:

I am seeing that it is not putting any taxable social security wages in line 5a. This is causing an overpayment as well.  Not sure why I don't have an amount in line 5a.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

Employer Retention Credit

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
but not all wages may qualify for it, the software shouldnt assume and make the adjustment automatically.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪