Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020 PROSERIES

bulamae
Level 1

Is anyone else having trouble signing into 2020 Proseries?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

I haven't had any problems.  Rebooting your computer hasn't helped?

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Define "trouble"   What's happening when you try to sign in?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Spanky
Level 3

I have wasted 3 hours of my life today getting no where with intuit support.  They are really not trained well at all.  Cannot download 2020. They had me uninstall McAfee because they said it was blocking the program from being downloaded.  That didn't work!  Cant even talk with anyone that knows what they're doing.  Then requested a CD of the program  was told the CD is free but it would cost me $96 in sales tax!  Stupid people... 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

"was told the CD is free but it would cost me $96 in sales tax!  Stupid people.."

Some states allow purchases of downloaded software to be exempt from sales tax.  However, purchasing the software in CD form is usually subject to sales tax.  So don't shoot the messenger, they are only doing what your state is requiring them to do.  Once you switched from download format to CD format, you tripped your state's sales tax.

Slava Ukraini!