Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020 Form 990 and 1040NR

TBR
Level 1

I cant see 2020 1040NR and Form 990 in Homebase view even though I have run updates. Do anyone know when are these form available in ProSeries. I cant seem to find this information anywhere.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
qbteachmt
Level 15

"Do anyone know when are these form available in ProSeries. I cant seem to find this information anywhere."

You have all of this available to you through your program resources.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/proseries/forms-finder/

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/update-products/help/how-to-find-release-dates-for-forms-and...

Bookmark these resources. Use them often.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

1040NR shows 2/18, still no date for the 990  guessing mid Feb maybe?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
qbteachmt
Level 15

"still no date for the 990"

We went through this yesterday; I assume "TE" = tax exempt, so there is a section for CA and for TE, at that link.

Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income TaxFinal on 02/12/2021, EF on 02/12/2021
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I dont read every single comment on every single post, so I must have missed whatever was "went through" yesterday.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@TBR  in prior years that 990 date has been a moving target, so don't be surprised if it gets pushed out  closer to the end of the month.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"I dont read every single comment on every single post"

And why not?  Do you have some of your own work to do or some other flimsy excuse?  😜

Actually she had the discussion with me yesterday ---------------- luckily that was one of the posts I read😁

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

Oh, puh-leee-ze; don't you recognize a Royal We, when you see one? Of course I meant: In this Community. I haven't seen anyone tell me that "TE" didn't mean Tax Exempt. It sure means that when it is between me and the IRS notifications, though. Not that we always correctly can suss out what Intuit means when they use their initialisms. I think it's an optional part of the mind-reading classes.

0 Cheers