Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 -- won't file because of "updates" but I am updated

ajp
Level 5

For several days now, I haven't been able to file returns.  The error message says that I need to update, but when I try to update, it says that there are no more updates.  All products are "up to date."  I have tried several ways to update, but no luck.  Before I give up and call in for tech support, does anyone have a solution?

Thank you!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Either REFRESH Updates from within the program.  If that doesnt work, close ProSeries and use REPAIR updates from the Windows programs menu.

refresh.png

repair.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
ajp
Level 5

Refresh updates didn't work.  I will try repair updates.  

If it solves the problem, I will mark this as resolved.  If not, I will update that status too.  Thank you!

ajp
Level 5

Darn!  That didn't work either.  I guess I am calling in.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Someone yesterday had the same situation and had to reinstall the program.

Last week I couldn't get the updates to work on my program, I closed Proseries then rebooted and then ran the REPAIR updates from the Windows menu and it finally was able to purge all the old updates and downloaded/installed fresh.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers