Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2018 Hawaii form N-11 e-filing

carleigh82
Level 2

I e-filed the 1040 and N-11 for 2018 on 9/21 - the Fed status is accepted, the state one still says Return sent to state.  Anyone else having any difficulty in e-filing for 2018?  I called and was told it should work.  ProSeries is waiting for the response from the STate ... how does one get a response from the State?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I thought I saw another post earlier today about HI not accepting returns, but I dont see it anymore (which is weird since we cant delete a post).

You've used the Update EF Status option?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Oh wait, here it is

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-discussions/discussion/acknowledgements/00/10...

0 Cheers
carleigh82
Level 2

Thanks.  There isn't a reply to that post either.  Yes, I have used the update status function daily. 

When I called the help number for ProSeries on Friday 9/25 ... the tech told me to call the state ... I don't believe that is my avenue or responsibility ... especially since I pay Intuit to maintain and run the interface ... I tried to call again today, but I was too late ... office closed. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@carleigh82 wrote:

Thanks.  There isn't a reply to that post either.  Yes, I have used the update status function daily. 

When I called the help number for ProSeries on Friday 9/25 ... the tech told me to call the state ... I don't believe that is my avenue or responsibility ... especially since I pay Intuit to maintain and run the interface ... I tried to call again today, but I was too late ... office closed. 

Intuit did what you paid them to do, they sent the return to the state of HI...they have no control over it once the state has it.  They cant contact HI on your clients behalf.

Since someone else has reported a similar issue with HI as well, it wouldn't hurt to give them a call...do they have a tax practitioner hotline of some kind?

0 Cheers
carleigh82
Level 2

Nice of you to reply.  I still believe Intuit should follow up to find out why no status update after the 48 hours I was told it should be updated.  

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Intuit checks for acknowledgements each time you update the EF status, if the state hasnt accepted or rejected it, theres nothing to download.

0 Cheers