Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2018 and 2019

YLC
Level 4

2018 and 2019 are not transmitting today; I was told that these could be sent 2/12 but they are not going through?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Opens today, the day isnt over yet.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

YLC - when you were a young kid going to school, did you go to school the first day at 5:00 in the morning wondering where everybody was?  Or did they have a specific time that the school opened their doors?

Slava Ukraini!
jofijohnjoseph
Level 7
Level 7

Same applies for me -- I attempt to efile a return and nothing happens.  My 2020 returns at least show they have been sent to Intuit.

And, since the IRS and ProSeries announced returns would be allowed to be efiled starting on February 12th without specifying a time, my assumption was that it means it would be allowed at 12:01 AM this morning.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Bad assumption.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
PhilipRoyalty
Level 1

I keep getting the error when trying to file a 2019 return that it is read only.  I have unclicked the read only on the client file where I store it.

0 Cheers