Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAM
Level 2

Filed 1120 final return. Not dissolve yet. can i start using same corporation?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

You seem to be on the wrong website.  This website is for tax professionals.  If you are using TurboTax or some other do-it-yourself method, please visit the TurboTax Help site for support or schedule an appointment with a tax professional in your area.

dkh
Level 15

You've asked this question before.  The answers you received didn't help ?   Did you provide all the details to get a clear answer?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Asking a second time isn't going to speed up the process.  But in any case, we seem to be missing the answer to one big question since you use "I" a lot in your posts --------------- are you the tax preparer or are you the business owner?

Slava Ukraini!
RAM
Level 2

Tax Preparer

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Professional paid tax preparer, preparing for a client?

YOU can't decide what you use.  The owners of the business decide what to use, and they need to consult a business lawyer (not you) if they are unsure if they can use the old corporation or not.  You just prepare the tax returns in accordance with the actual facts.

qbteachmt
Level 15

@RAM 

You already asked, here:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/1120/00/111263

There is no need to keep asking as if this is New. If you want to provide more info, do that in the topic you already started, where you have been getting help for 2 days already from your volunteer Peer users.

I will mark this as Duplicate and to be removed.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.