Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1099-G Worksheet ProSeries Professional

sffdib
Level 5

Client had 2019 FTB refund. ProSeries automatically adds 1099-G Worksheet. Client has CA unemployment this year. Instead of opening a new worksheet I added the unemployment information to the as payer 2. The numbers did not carry to schedule 1 and form 1040. Anyone had the the same problem? 

I opened a new Sheet and added the unemployment and it carried it where I expected to see it. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

works in either column for me.  40k flows to Line 7 of Sch 1 and 20400 flows to Line 8

1099gmulticolumn.png

1099gmulticolumn1.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
sffdib
Level 5

I appreciate your reply. Mine is filing single. From the screen it looks like MFJ on yours. It did not work for me. It is either a user error or software error. I am having to add a second worksheet as a work around. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Interesting, youre right, on a Single return if you put UI in that second column, it doesnt recognize it.

I usually just add UI to the first column along with the state refund, I only use the second column if theres a spouse, so I havent noticed this.

Nice catch!  Not sure how much luck we'll have getting anyone to fix it though!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
sffdib
Level 5

Thank you for confirming. By the time Intuit catches this error, many returns will be filed wrong. I was using ATX for many years and they are much better in listening to their customers and quickly correcting errors. Intuit makes if very hard to communicate back to them. I am thinking of going back to ATX next year or some other company. 

0 Cheers