Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1099-G/ Payers Federal TIN

Blanca
Level 3

95% of my clients didn’t not-itemized last year.  This is my 2nd year using Intuit/Proseries All my with state refunds transferred from las year got a 1099-G worksheet with the amount of last year’s state refund.  The program is asking me for a state Identification number and Payer Federal Tin, Im not sure what to enter for the Payers Federal TIN and if I don’t enter anything it keep giving me and error. May be is something so simple and my brain just froze. Can someone please help? Thank youpayer ein2.png 

payer ein1.png

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
taxiowa
Level 8
Level 8

You also have to enter IA EIN right below the 3 little check boxes.  I see you entered it on line 10b of the worksheet.  2 entries for Iowa.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I see this happen when more than one state is involved, try this website see if you can find your missing state EINs.

https://www.atxcommunity.com/topic/14415-please-provide-your-states-ein-and-address-that-would-be-sh...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
taxiowa
Level 8
Level 8

You also have to enter IA EIN right below the 3 little check boxes.  I see you entered it on line 10b of the worksheet.  2 entries for Iowa.

0 Cheers
athaureaux6
Level 8

Make sure you enter the payers id in the unemployment worksheet and it will eliminate the problem, it happened to me many times until I figured it out. Hope it helps. 

0 Cheers
Blanca
Level 3

Do I have to complete 1099-G's even when the Taxpayer didn't itemized?  for his refund

0 Cheers
Blanca
Level 3

Do I have to complete the 1099-G worksheet showing for the state refund even when the taxpayer didn't itemized? 

0 Cheers