Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1040-V

psaund9860
Level 3

The 1040-V is not printing the SS# bar code at the bottom of the 1040-V.   Cannot get in contact with Customer Support.   This is going to be a problem for clients with payments.   The SS # does not show up on the 1040-V and payment will not be applied to the client account.

I have been writing in the SS# on the 1040-V so payment will be applied correctly.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Weird, its printing on mine,  Im using Professional though.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
psaund9860
Level 3

Getting client notices from IRS that they owe from 2020 after sending payment with Form 1040-V.   The 1040-V i s not printing the SS# of the client and the payment is NOT being applied.  I have been writing in the SS# for some that owe, but not all.   Will Proseries correct their mistake ???

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Its printing on mine as expected...right along the bottom of the voucher along with multiple other numbers that Im not quite sure what they represent.

Not sure why yours wouldnt print on there. Not sure if its worth a call to support this late in the season.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You may want to run REPAIR Updates from the Windows Programs menu just in case it was some kind of glitch in an update that never got installed correctly.

This is a screen shot for 2019, but 2020 is the same

repair2019updates.png