Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Employer Forms Down

sawas25
Level 3

Hi All,

Anyone else having issue logging on to the Quick Employer Forms? It says TurboTax Quick Employer Forms will be back soon...

However its been a day or two and cant find any news alerts about it. 

Also, does anyone know where I can find the efile cut off for 2020? I thought it was Saturday 11/21 but cant seem to find where I saw that originally. 

Thanks!!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
sjrcpa
Level 15
sawas25
Level 3

Thank you so much for that link! How nice of you sjrcpa. 

I am assuming that is for all tax years we can still efile? Meaning for 2018 and 2019 that is the cutoff, 11/21? Just cant find anything confirming that 18 is closed then without just assuming so. 

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

That is the cutoff for 2017, 2018, and 2019. 

Ex-AllStar
Mnlussier
Level 1

i am having the same issue and cannot get into quick employer forms.  did you find resolution yet??

0 Cheers
sawas25
Level 3

No , not luck and was hoping an Admin would see this an help us out. Anyone else been able to get in? Its been down for sometime now. Thanks for anything information you may have. 

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

"Quick Employer Forms (QEF) will go offline on Oct 28th to prepare for the next year.  Customers who have purchased QEF for 2020 will be able to access it when it becomes available the week of Nov 23rd with the new forms required for tax year 2020.  2019 forms will still be available to view or print from the Previous Year tab."

Was posted Oct 27, here:

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers