Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUESTION: Is the IRS refunding previous years penalties paid for not having health insurance?

steveboward
Level 1

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sjrcpa
Level 15
0 Cheers
12 Replies 12
sjrcpa
Level 15
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Double no....why would they?

Former Chump..umm... AllStar...This message was typed from 6 feet away so you can safely read it immediately.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8

My barber says YES.

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Marc....STOP it.  Someone will come along & believe you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Former Chump..umm... AllStar...This message was typed from 6 feet away so you can safely read it immediately.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
Sarcastically, I gave a bad answer earlier today and the OP thanked me.  My answer was to ignore the complicated part of 1099 - IRS will let them know if it's a problem.
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
We've asked for a sarcasm font...to no avail.  
We use /S

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
Wait till the Yes votes for this response outnumber the others and someone will really believe Marc! :joy::joy:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yes, and the refunds are scheduled to be personally delivered by IRS agents riding pink unicorns.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
0 Cheers
rudyy1946
Level 1

ha, ha, ha, Shirley u jest 

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
His name is NOT Shirley...jeeze :joy::joy:

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I expect an airplane to come crashing through here anytime now.
ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
LOL...I should queue that movie up for some laughs.  We all need it now :joy::joy:

0 Cheers