Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query

I am looking for all returns that have the form 8959.  Is there any way I can make a query to look for the returns with that form?   Currently, I put in "wages" as one of my Homebase columns, but was wondering if there is a quicker way to find the form.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

There are some built in queries, Im not sure if that one is one of the choices.  I dont think you'll find a HB column heading for that form.

From a regular Homebase view (not the EFCenter), on the top toolbar click Tools > Client Analyzer and look through that list on the left side, be sure you change to the correct return type youre looking for, I think it defaults and starts out with Organizer in the top box.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
hillsboro15269
Level 4

What do you mean by a "query"?

If you mean how to find the form, go to "Where do I enter" and put in "Medicare Tax" or even "8959" and it should bring it up.

If you're asking something else, can you clarify what you need?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

There are some built in queries, Im not sure if that one is one of the choices.  I dont think you'll find a HB column heading for that form.

From a regular Homebase view (not the EFCenter), on the top toolbar click Tools > Client Analyzer and look through that list on the left side, be sure you change to the correct return type youre looking for, I think it defaults and starts out with Organizer in the top box.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers