Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualified Business income deduction not printing on 1040X

Valorie404
Level 1

The qualified business income deduction shows up within the program but does not print on the 1040X.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

good question, i wonder if thats why they keep pushing the date out for the 1040x? 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

good question, i wonder if thats why they keep pushing the date out for the 1040x? 

0 Cheers
Valorie404
Level 1
This has yet to be fixed.  Still will not print correctly.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
@Valorie404 How so? A few folks have said its been printing properly.
0 Cheers
Valorie404
Level 1
The qualified business income deduction is still coming out blank when there should be figures in it.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
does it pull the correct taxable income that includes the QBI?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Valorie404
Level 1
Yes it does.  It shows in the program correctly - just won't print with it.   The taxable income prints out with the correct amount.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
I actually thought Ashley or someone at Intuit stated 03/15 was their fix date. But Lisa, didn't you say it was printing out fine for you? Were you aware of what Valorie is stating? I dont have any QBI amending to do so......mine are other amending issues.

@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) can you confirm?
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Let me see if someone w/ more info can take a look at this.  I don't recall saying that/seeing that but that doesn't mean it didn't happen....  
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Gracias senorita!! I dont have any QBI amending.....as I stated, Lisa said she was running cool so....I was going to amend next week.
0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni
This one got written up to development and they are currently working on a fix for this issue.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers