Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QBI

jo1
Level 4

I just pulled in a K-1 from an S-Corp and it pulled all the data all the way down to the section D where we've been manually entering in the past.  The S-Corp has two owners, so i went to the other individual 1040 and it did not bring everything in.  Anybody else have experience with the K-1 pulling all the QBI stuff and why it happens sometimes and not others?  The only variance I can think is the one that pulled everything is single and the other is the spouse of a primary.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
IRonMaN
Level 15

There is a very good reason for that ................................. nope, it's Intuit so there never is a good reason for anything they do.  Out of curiosity, had either one of the client files been opened before?  That would be my only long shot guess that either the import did or didn't like having the file opened previously.

Slava Ukraini!