Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QBI

Highlighted
Level 1
last updated ‎February 06, 2020 6:08 PM

Does anyone know when ProSeries will support this calculation on 2019 Form 1065?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
7 Replies 7
Highlighted
Level 15

I believe it is working on the 1065 but no such luck on the 1040.  Are you asking about the 1040?  If so they have narrowed it down to later this month.  Which is much more accurate than the usual response of "with a future update".

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 5

Completely unacceptable that they haven't issued this software fix - folks, we are several weeks into the tax season. What has Intuit been doing for the past 10 months??? This is not a new tax law issue for 2019. 

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

@TaxPreprEA wrote:

Completely unacceptable that they haven't issued this software fix - folks, we are several weeks into the tax season. What has Intuit been doing for the past 10 months??? This is not a new tax law issue for 2019. 

I think they were working with the Mayan calendar and the past 10 months kind of caught them by surprise.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Catch the last AllStar game to be played here on February 17th!

Hey HEY....  Can I play catcher? 

Please, please, please - Pretty please?

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Highlighted
Level 15

I'll pencil you in for that position.  I was looking forward to pitching.  I'll see how my screwball pitch is working that night.

Highlighted
Level 8
Level 8

AllStars vs Moderators/Admins...…

7 innings, no extensions.

Fielding team; Pitcher will throw up to 4 types of income per inning not to exceed 250k earned, and 50K passive and 1 random brokerage statement.

Batting team declares filing status, up to 3 dependents, not more than 3 exemptions per inning. Basis cannot exceed 40% of gross in non-covered transaction

Team with lowest tax wins.

No arguing with the auditor

I'm a southpaw, so put me on first. 

Highlighted
Level 15

I hope you guys don't mind but I did tell a non AllStar that he could play.  He has been on our practice squad and he keeps on pestering me with "put me in coach" so I told John Fogerty he could play centerfield.  

0 Cheers