Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QBI Function Not Working with Most Recent Update Today (1/15/20)

Ephesians3-14
Level 7

I downloaded the most recent release of the P/S Professional software today and now QBI is not calculating at all. What's going on?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
8 Replies 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

deja vu......feels like last year, every update fixed something and broke something else.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Ephesians3-14
Level 7

Are you seeing the same thing on your end of the field? Looks like QBI links up via Form 8995. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same thing?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I havent used the program much yet, so I have no clue what is or isnt working yet, sorry.   Last week of Jan, I'll start test driving it, until then, too many bugs.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
garman22
Level 12
Level 12

Im not seeing any issues. I tried a Schedule C and it seems to be populating the correct QBI as well as the new F8995.

Which method did you check QBI (sole, k-1, F, E)?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Did it work before the update?

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
0 Cheers
Ephesians3-14
Level 7

Yep - worked before the update.

Been using ProSeries for almost 25 years. I tried to check various boxes on the K-1 worksheet....nothing. Something's messed up with this recent update from 1/15/20.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Deja vu all over again Smiley Sad

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
Terry53029
Level 11
Level 11

I have the latest update (today) Did a schedule C, and it worked fine