Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been frozen, stating that I may have violated the "Terms of Use".

jlief
Level 1

But, I just read the "Terms of Use" and I can't find any way that I have violated it, so why is Intuit doing THIS to me????? How was my question asking why the child tax credit was supposed to be refundable, when it is NOT refundable ANY violation of the "Terms of Use"???

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its an over zealous spam filter...not you!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its an over zealous spam filter...not you!

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

It is not anything you did.  It has to do with our spam filter(s) on the webiste so please disregard, and know that you didn't violate any terms of use.

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
We are working to get this resolved
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
People get frustrated because they have to wait 3 days for support to answer the phone.  They are encouraged to use this place only to find out that they really can't communicate here because they get booted out for breaking the law.  Until you get that problem fixed, can't you at least change the verbiage to say something other than you fought the law and the law won?  

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
i'm trying @IRonMaN  :cry:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
But you aren't doing the programming.  Intuit really needs to have a few programmers visit this site so we can help point out the error of their ways :smile::smile:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
we know its not you Ashley!!   You're just on the front lines taking the brunt of it!  :smile::smile:

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
I got ya.  Know that we are reporting everything we see that is "buggy" or "wonky", promise.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
pssst, you got another one with the HSA worksheet....check the new posts.

0 Cheers