Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries2020 login issue

amiles
Level 1

I can't open ProSeries 2020. I receive an Error Message "Index was outside the bound of the array". I can't find any help online for the issue as it relates to ProSeries. 

I have uninstalled, rebooted, to no avail. Any help is appreciated. 

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I feel like I saw this mentioned in the past month...let me see if I can dig it up.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I found it reported in Lacerte, but no ProSeries, https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-discussions/discussion/lacerte-error/00/86420

I generally dont even see Lacerte posts though, so I still feel like I saw it mentioned for ProSeries

@Intuit_hieu  I think it was you I saw you address this for Proseries back several weeks ago...maybe?  Does it ring any bells for you, or can you assist this customer?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Intuit_hieu
Employee
Employee

We are investigating the issue, but as a workaround could you please remove the file customviews.xml from c:\prowin20\Homebase folder?

jwiederstein
Level 1

One resolution that has been found for this error is if you have a QuickBooks Program open, you need to close out of QuickBooks before getting into ProSeries. 

0 Cheers
lfcpa
Level 3

I am having the same issues and cannot import the financial data into my tax returns form Quickbooks as well. Beyond frustrating as we are nearing the final deadline for Corporate and Partnership returns.

0 Cheers