Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries Professional Federal Information Worksheet Page 5 (Part X, XI, XII) 1040 - page 5 Form 1065

pm-zz
Level 3

Anyone having issues with the Federal Information Worksheet Page 5 showing up as blank white screen?

The screen on the information worksheet are completely white and the Quick Zoom tabs also do not work for these sections. 

Page 5 on the Form 1065 is totally blank as well. 

There used to be a Homebase Tuneup - that tab is gone.

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Thats a Windows display conflict, not the program itself

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/display-preferences/help/intuit-proconnect-proseries-menu-op...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
pm-zz
Level 3

I'm running Windows 11 and use multiple screens and for the price that is paid for Proseries Professional - I'd say it's a proseries software issue that they should resolve.  I'm running my laptop at the recommended scale.  

0 Cheers
cpa72
Level 3

Not a computer expert, but it may be the power of the laptop.  I use multiple laptops.  One for the home and one I take on the road.  When using the road laptop my returns tend to not load on the screen.

Just a thought.

0 Cheers
KTann80
Level 1

I just encountered the same issue.  (And I completely agree with your statement regarding the cost of ProSeries and these issues.)

Right click on the desktop.  Display settings> (under Scale and Layout) Advanced Scaling Settings> Fix Display Scaling- turn off.