Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries Just Called Me

dascpa
Level 11

So on April 6th ProSeries just called me.  You've e-filed fewer tax returns than last year.  Is anything wrong?

I replied I've e-filed hundred upon hundreds of returns.  If you would monitor your Community Board you would know we cannot submit returns if the forms aren't ready.

And when I look at my own records I've e-filed 27 fewer returns in 2021 versus 2020.  Are you really calling me for that?

And why would you call me on April 6th?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
BobKamman
Level 15

Did the Caller ID show a Ukrainian area code?

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Would you know a Ukrainian area code?

BobKamman
Level 15

Country Code is 380.  City codes are 44 (Kyiv), 48 (Odessa), 32 (Lviv).  But of course it's easy enough to fake it so that it looks like it's coming from Odessa, Texas, instead.  (That's where Intuit programmers are working remote, right?)

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

hahahaha....alright then. You would know. 🤣

IRonMaN
Level 15

Ok - I admit it, I called.  I was just sitting here with nothing to do so I thought, who else around here might be bored?  I thought of you and had to call.  You were a lot friendlier that I thought you would be when I told you I was from Intuit.  If you aren't busy next Thursday, I was planning on calling you while pretending to be from the IRS.

Slava Ukraini!
dascpa
Level 11

Plausible except caller ID said Intuit Inc. 

TAXOH
Level 11

🤣😂

IRonMaN
Level 15

"Plausible except caller ID said Intuit Inc."

Caller ID is always accurate 😀

Slava Ukraini!