Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries is downloading the updates. "Install now" question never comes up, it just stays on the homebase view. How do I get it to install the updates?

juliewcpa1
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I had this happen both at home and the office either early this week or last week (the days are all blurring together!)...I closed ProSeries, restarted the computer then used REPAIR Updates from the Windows Programs menu...took a loong time for it to dump all the old updates and download/install fresh, but everything works perfect now!

repairupdates.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I had this happen both at home and the office either early this week or last week (the days are all blurring together!)...I closed ProSeries, restarted the computer then used REPAIR Updates from the Windows Programs menu...took a loong time for it to dump all the old updates and download/install fresh, but everything works perfect now!

repairupdates.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
mdtao31
Level 7

thanks to lisa i did the same thing and it worked

regards, Larry

juliewcpa1
Level 2

Thank you so much, Lisa, that worked!! I got an error message when I tried to do the repair, but then a new download started & the install screen came up after that. I appreciate your help.