Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries HomeBase - locking the view

ChrisCPA1
Level 3

Anytime I try to enlarge the Homebase, when I either leave or enter a file the screen reverts to different view.  Utterly frustrating.  

Does anyone know how to enlarge the view and LOCK the view so it does not again alter column widths?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
ChrisCPA1
Level 3

My issue is more how to lock to column widths.  No sense having this feature if you constantly have to resize the widths.

Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Hmm. Something weird might be going on, or I might not understand your issue.

Are you dragging the column width in HomeBase View? For me those widths are saved.2021-02-14_17-36-55-1.gif

0 Cheers
ChrisCPA1
Level 3

Orlando... try enlarging the homebase (not default size) and attempt to perform same task you are doing with widths of columns.  When you go into a client and exit, the widths will revert back to old spacing.  I want to be able to enlarge the size, change col widths and then lock/save that positioning.

0 Cheers
ChrisCPA1
Level 3

Orlando... I usually use my mouse scroll to change font size of homebase, change to widths.  It will not lock those positions.  

0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Ok, got it. Thank you for the detail. I'll look into seeing what we can do.  We had to change the underlying technology from something that was no longer supported, so we have to see what we can do with it.

0 Cheers
ChrisCPA1
Level 3

Thanks Orlando... there is one more item.  I print to pdf on my PC.  It is not the default c:\pdf folder.  Everytime the software updates forms it changes that default folder back to original.  

0 Cheers