Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries Federal 20

Abdelkhalek
Level 2

I'm new to tax preparation. I bought Proseries Federal 20 which includes 20 1040s

Now I completed the first return and ready to print, I was surprised I need to pay per return ($41). I though the package includes 20 returns already and I won't have to pay per return until I finish my 20

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

13 Comments 13
mdtao31
Level 7

that is not the way it works, pay per return means just that

regards,Larry

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Are you getting changed for the 1040 or the state return?

Try updating your Licensing info and see if that fixes it. Tools > License product

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Abdelkhalek
Level 2

Well I did not purchase Pay per Return. I bought the basic 20 which clearly states it includes 20 1040s. Anything additional would be as PPR

0 Cheers
Abdelkhalek
Level 2

I tried that. Didn't work

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Did you buy them for 2020 or 2019? Im honestly not sure how it works when you buy X number of returns, you'll probably have to call sales or support to get clarification and get them to fix the account if necessary.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
qbteachmt
Level 15

"Now I completed the first return and ready to print"

How can you be done with a 2020 tax return, when the Forms have not been finalized by the IRS and the program is not updated for the tax year?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
IRonMaN
Level 15

How did you complete a return already?  Or did you buy the 2020 package and also download the 2019 package?  If you did that, I'm guessing the charge is correct because 2019 would be on the PPR basis.

Slava Ukraini!
Abdelkhalek
Level 2

Yes I bought licenses for both 2019 and 2020 and apparently I completed 2019 return. Called sales and they said the 20 returns go to 2020 only and gave me a credit for this specific 2019 return

0 Cheers
Abdelkhalek
Level 2

It is a 2019 return

0 Cheers
Abdelkhalek
Level 2

Yes it was 2019

Called support and they gave me credit for one return

IRonMaN
Level 15

"Called support and they gave me credit for one return"

If you got something free from Intuit, it is your lucky day.  Personally, I would go out and buy a lottery ticket before the run of good luck ends. 

Slava Ukraini!
ydaleu
Level 3

Intuit does not give anything for free. They give a credit for one return against 2020 return

Best, regards

0 Cheers
Abdelkhalek
Level 2

Good to know. How do I check my returns balance?

0 Cheers