Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries FAM exporting problems

rllcpa
Level 1

I can't export from FAM to Proseries.  When I select Export Client/Proseries the next step (Export) is shaded. Any suggestions?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

I have used FAM for years... never had this problem.  Just taking a stab...do you have the assets all linked to a federal form on their asset entry pages in FAM?

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
rbynaker
Level 13

There's a quirky relationship between FAM and PS.  You might try reinstalling PS.  My guess is that if FAM can't verify that PS is installed on the same computer it will not allow you to export.

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

did you get this resolved?  if so...how?

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
AmyPayne
Level 1

I'm having the exact same problem today! the export step is shaded for me too. Did you get this resolved?

0 Cheers
Newbi
Level 2

I am having the same problem with Proseries Fixed asset Manager. When I tried to export my client fixed asset data to Proseries Professional tax software, the export is grayed out so I do not even see the export dialog box. I am very disappointed and frustrated that I wasted about 3 hours with an intuit agent that did her best but did not produce any result. 

Proseries would you please fix this problem. I bought the FAM software so I can export bulk fixed assets to proseries tax for my new client taxes. Please help. 

Thank you. 

0 Cheers