Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries Crashing When Clicking on Return Rejected

jcoy
Level 2

Is there another way for me to know why a return is rejected. When I click on the Return Rejected link in ProSeries, it crashes and brings up a ProSeries - 2019 has stopped working window. Has anyone else had this issue, and more importantly, does anyone know of another way to figure out what the rejection reason is?

I have restarted ProSeries. Restarted my computer. Clicked on the Submission ID link instead of the Return Rejected link, but still, I get the same results. I have also tried reinstalling ProSeries, but I am having the same issue.

Please help.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Did you uninstall, rename the folder, then reinstall?  If you reinstall right overtop of the old install, it may leave behind the file causing the issue.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/uninstall-rename-and-reinstall-intuit-pro...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
sewcpa
Level 5

In the Electronic Filing portion of HomeBase put cursor on file and press F12 so that you can print the acknowledgement.

Good Luck

jcoy
Level 2

Just tried that after reinstalling ProSeries again. I'm getting the same result. 😞 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Did you uninstall, rename the folder, then reinstall?  If you reinstall right overtop of the old install, it may leave behind the file causing the issue.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/uninstall-rename-and-reinstall-intuit-pro...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jcoy
Level 2

That may be it, I'll try it and see if that clears the issue. My temporary workaround was to recreate the client file and read the initial acknowledgement dialog box. After clicking on the link, Return Rejected link, it crashed again.

I'll try this and let you all know if it resolves the crashing issue. Thank you both! @Just-Lisa-Now- @sewcpa 

jcoy
Level 2

This worked. Thank you, Lisa.