Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries Basic - Client Growth Options

gammoncs
Level 3

I am approaching the 50 Returns limit of my ProSeries Basic license.  What economical options do I have to grow past the 50 return limit?  Do I need to look at other software options or is there a practical growth path within Intuit ProSeries?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Bump up to Basic Unlimited, or switch to Professional and get Choice 200.
https://proconnect.intuit.com/proseries/pricing-main/

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
gammoncs
Level 3

So what is my economics for the two options you suggested?  I did not see where I could determine what each of these options would cost me.  It seems that the logical time to change would be when my renewal comes up in December but what would my new cost be for each of these options.  I also did not see any information about the Professional Choice 200.  I am still a one person office who just want to expand the limit for the number of returns that I can process without it being cost prohibited. 

PATAX
Level 15

@gammoncs I would call Intuit and ask them over the phone... I am not sure but some companies have different prices for new customers then they do for old customers... Sort of like the bank that offers a great certificate of deposit rate but then you find out it has to be on new money and not money that you already have invested with that financial institution... Just my opinion....

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I think you'll have to call in and see what kind of deal they can offer you.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Basic Unlimited would be your next step up.

Unfortunately, the Choice 200 package is only for new customers.

1.jpg

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/new-proseries-package-f...