Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries and Quick Collect

Highlighted
Level 3

My software is telling me that I can't click Quick Collect because I am not enrolled (which I am) and my software is telling me that I have not completed my compliance training for the SBTP (which I have). It will not allow my to E-File my returns that use the quick collect service. How can I fix this issue? I called SBTP and they told me I needed to call Proseries :'(

Labels (2)
0 Cheers
6 Replies 6
Highlighted

Have you run an software update since you passed the compliance test?  Also check for acknowledgements.  When I check for acknowledgments yesterday is when I received notice that I was good to go for RTs.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

My application for Quick Collect is a mystry, called Santa Barbara Bank, they dont have it, they said to speak to Proseries, spoke to proseries, they saying it's sent to Santa Barbara Bank. I cant efile since i am not approved for Quick Collect, finish my compliance course since Nov 2019. one hour wait to speak to Proseries tech support. WILL START LOOSING BUSINESS. I NEED HELP FROM SOMEONE AT PROSERIES.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 3
Spoiler

I also waited 40 minutes on the phone with Proseries. I don't know what is going on. TPG has sent Proseries my finished compliance exam three times now and they still have my application as pending. I have notified my clients that they will have to pay up front since I am having issues with offering this service. 

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I'm having the exact same issue and on hold for an hour.  Santa Barbara bank rep told me that intuit has a problem transmitting the information this year.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 3

Why is tech support not opened today when we are having major issues???

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 3

I do run the update installed products daily, I will have to run the the update acknowledgements to see if that works. Thank you for the tip!

0 Cheers