Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries Advisor

Highlighted
Level 3
last updated ‎January 15, 2020 10:02 AM

Did you know that in order to be a ProSeries Advisor, you must be hearing?  There is no position available if you are hearing impaired.

I was informed yesterday, that they will stop emailing me to apply for this opportunity......

You can not make this stuff up.

Now, if they will process my renewal - I might be able to work this year.

Labels (1)
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

I don't even know what a ProSeries Advisor is or does, but I'm sorry you're being discriminated against like this.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Highlighted
Level 15

But the good news is, you can work here -------------------------- just don't ask about the pay though.  Although rumor has it, if you worked your way up the ranks under their originally proposed Champion Program, you might get a free Intuit t-shirt. Smiley Wink

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
Highlighted
Level 15

Is that legal....  Inquiring minds want to know (as in a discrimination attorney)?

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Highlighted
Level 8

If you really want to do that I would talk to an Attorney.  It is illegal to discriminate.

Highlighted
Level 3

It sounds easy to hire an attorney for ADA discrimination - trust me, it is not.  

Its open season on the disabled in Kansas, the State Courts ignore ADA.  Try and get accommodation, they ignore you.  File a complaint, they will find they fully complied - even when they did not.  No evidence needed - self regulating swamp. 

If the Court doesn't comply, think anyone else has to???  I have emails from the Court documenting what happened.  Emails with the Court aren't evidence now, in Kansas.  Law changed when the open records law was passed...ahem.  

If anyone knows a civil rights attorney that wants to take that on, have them contact me.  I filed a DOJ complaint - I think those guys are busy with their own legal violations.